Shopify is a great eCommerce platform for businesses of all sizes to create an online shop and start selling products or services. However, setting up and managing a shop can be difficult, especially for those who are not familiar with coding or web design.
The best Shopify agency can help you set up and manage your shop, as well as create a responsive and user-friendly website that will help you sell more products or services. So, how do you choose the right Shopify branding agency for your business? Read about prices, tips and Shopify provider solution in this blog post!
Table of contents:
2. Can I hire someone to build my Shopify stores
3. How much does it cost to hire a Shopify expert
4. What are the cost to maintain an online store
6. What websites are on Shopify
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a Canadian eCommerce company that enables businesses to create their own online shops. It offers users a customizable platform, as well as a wide range of features and tools to help them sell products or services online.
Shopify also provides users with 24/seven support, which is vital for businesses that are selling online. In addition, their eCommerce solutions are affordable and easy to use, making Shopify a great choice for businesses of all sizes.
Why use Shopify?
Shopify is a great platform for businesses of all sizes to create an online shop and start selling products or services. It is user-friendly with a wide range of features and plugins to choose from.
Shopify is also great for businesses that are looking to scale their online presence and grow their sales.
With Shopify, businesses can start small and gradually add more features and plugins as they need them. This makes Shopify a great option for businesses who are starting out as well as businesses that are looking to expand their online presence.
What is Shopify agency?
Shopify agencies are professionals who are experienced in working with the Shopify platform. They can help you to design and build a responsive and user-friendly shop that will help you to sell your products or services online. There are a wide range of Shopify agencies to choose from, so it is important to do your research before you decide which one is right for web development.
Things to consider when choosing a Shopify marketing agency:
Find a Shopify agency that offers eCommerce solutions, such as Shopify store setup, design, development, and digital marketing.
Shopify agencies vary in price, so be sure to choose one that fits your budget.
Read reviews of Shopify agencies to get an idea of their quality of work.
- Portfolio: Ask to see the agency's portfolio to get an idea of their style and see if they have experience with businesses similar to yours.
Can I hire someone to build my Shopify store?
Yes, you can hire someone to help you build your Shopify stores. You can also build your online stores yourself, however we recommend hiring a professional who is experienced in working with the Shopify platform. You may either hire a web agency or a freelancer. Both have advantages and disadvantages.
- Team of designers, developers, and marketers who are official Shopify experts in their field
- A higher level of service and knowledge during the website development process
- More resources to help you grow your eCommerce business even after the Shopify design
- You pay more for expertise and skills
- Longer turnaround
- Time and availability
- More affordable than agencies
- More flexible with time
- Faster turnaround
- Lack of skills in certain areas like SEO, content, coding, marketing
- Less expensive could mean a quick fix or lower quality
- Limited resources
How much does it cost to hire a Shopify expert?
Shopify experts can vary in price, depending on the eCommerce agency or freelancer you choose. Agencies typically charge more than freelancers, but you will also get a higher level of service and expertise. In general, the price is determined by the number of items you want to add to the Shopify site, as well as the complexity of the design.
Web design agency fee [FIT DESIGN PIRCE LIST]
Standard web design max. 50 products: £3999
Premium website design max. 50 products: £4999
Adding additional products: £15 - £30/Product
Freelance web designer fee
Standard website design max. 50 products: £1000 - £2500
Premium web design max. 50 products: £1500 - £3000
Adding additional products: £10 - £20/Product
Is it worth to hire a Shopify expert?
There is no easy answer when it comes to deciding whether or not to hire a Shopify expert. It depends on your budget, the services you need, and the level of expertise you are looking for. If you are on a tight budget, then a freelancer may be a good option for you. However, if you want the highest quality Shopify store possible, then we recommend hiring a Shopify agency.
Also, hiring a Shopify agency will give you access to a team of designers, developers, and marketers who are Shopify experts in their field. This means that you will have more resources available to you during the development process, as well as after the store is up and running. It's important to have support after the store is launched, as you will need to continue to grow and promote your business.
What are the cost to maintain an online store?
Maintaining an online shop can be expensive, depending on the Shopify agency you choose. Agencies typically charge a monthly fee in addition to the cost of building the eCommerce store. This fee covers updates and maintenance to the site. Freelance developers may also charge a monthly fee or may charge by the hour for updates and maintenance.
- In general, we recommend budgeting at least £50 - £250/month for small shops with less than 100< which will cover the cost of updates, security, backups, and customer support.
- For larger Shopify store owners with more than 100> the monthly cost can be upwards of £500+/month. This fee covers the cost of a dedicated team of Shopify experts who will manage your store, as well as the cost of updates, security, backups, and customer support.
- Apart from that, you have monthly costs for Shopify (from 29$/month) and Shopify payments (from 0.30$ + transaction fees).
You also need to take into account the costs of Shopify marketing, online advertising, and promotion. These can vary depending on your budget and the level of effort you are willing to put in.
Overall, the cost of maintaining an online store can be expensive, but it is worth it if you are serious about growing your business within the eCommerce industry.
Popular custom Shopify apps
1. Sections Anywhere - allows you to customize your Shopify theme by adding products, blogs, pages, collections etc. $29/month
2. Live Theme Editor - a great Shopify app development software that allows you to edit the original theme easily without entering a single code line $10/month
3. Theme Scheduler - focuses solely on helping you schedule the exact time you want your theme to go live plus launching promotional content $6.95/month
4. Theme Watch - designed to help you add sections on any page without the need for prior coding skills or new tools $3/theme
5. Exlm - helps you export and import pages, theme settings or blog posts in bulk action FREE to use
What is a Shopify app store?
Shopify app store is an online platform where you can find Shopify apps to help with your business. The store offers a wide range of apps, from Shopify marketing to accounting, that can help you run your business more efficiently.
Also, the app store is a great resource for businesses of all sizes, whether you are just starting out or you have been in business for years, there is an app for you. The Shopify app store makes it easy to find and install apps, so you can get started right away.
What is a Shopify plus partner manager?
Shopify Plus Partner Manager is the role within Shopify that is responsible for developing and managing relationships with the largest and most strategic Shopify partners. The Shopify Plus Partner Manager is a key part of Shopify's go-to market strategy and is responsible for working with Shopify ecosystem to drive growth for Shopify merchants. It’s a highly visible and important role within Shopify, and the Shopify Plus Partner Manager will have a direct impact on Shopify's success.
What websites are on Shopify?
Popular Shopify websites include:
Do you need help?
If you need help choosing the right Shopify agency for your business, feel free to contact us. Fit Design is a leading Shopify Agency in London. We provide Shopify solutions, digital marketing services , custom software development and eCommerce design & development services.
Our expert Shopify developers team can help you to take your business to the next level. Contact us today for bespoke websites and creative solutions!