Best Websites Builders for Startups on Low Budget
In this blog post, we'll take a look at some of the best website builders for startups. We'll also discuss some of the features that you should look for when making your decision. Starting a new company is no easy task. In addition to coming up with a clever and innovative idea, you also have to worry about logistics –things like web design, branding, and marketing. And if you're on a tight budget, it can be tough to find the right tools and services to help you get your business off the ground.
Table of contents:
Best Website Builders Suitable for Startups
Price: £3.50/month ...
Wix is the best website builder for small business owners and for startups as it's affordable and easy to use. Wix also offers a variety of website templates that you can use to create a good-looking website. Premium plans offer complete control and more built-in features. Free plan, basic function.
Price: £6/month ...
A website builder that's a great option for startups and businesses that need a more flexible and customizable website. It offers a variety of plugins and themes that you can use to extend the functionality of your website. However, it can be more difficult to use than some of the other options. Free plan to build a website, plus drag and drop tools.
Price: £4/month ...
Another simple website builder option for startups and small firms. It offers a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy to build a website. It also has a variety of templates and themes that you can use to customize your business website. Free plan available.
Price: $29/month ...
The perfect website builder option for startups and for a business owner that needs an eCommerce platform. It's easy to use and offers a variety of features that will help you run your online store. No free plan. 14 days free trial.
Price: £13/month ...
Squarespace is a website builder that offers a variety of templates that you can use to create a professional-looking website. Squarespace is also easy to use and has a variety of features that will help you grow as business owner. Great drag and drop platform. 14-day free trial available. No free plan.
Price: $29.95/month ...
This website builder is a good option for startups that need an eCommerce platform. It offers a variety of features that will help you run your online store. However, it can be more difficult to use than some of the other options. No free website builder plan but 15-day trial period.
Price: $6.99/month ...
Godaddy website builder is a good choice for small store because it is easy to use and has a lot of features that are perfect for startups. In addition, GoDaddy offers a variety of templates. No free plan but free domain available.
Best e-Commerce Website Builder for Startups
There are a lot of different eCommerce website builders out there, so it can be tough to decide which one is right for your company. If you're a startup or small business, you'll wat to look for an eCommerce builder that is affordable and easy to use selling online.
Some of the best eCommerce builders for startups and businesses include Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
1) Shopify - very popular and the best website builder eCommerce platform that offers a wide range of features, including a customizable checkout process, automatic tax calculations, and the ability to accept payments from all major credit card. No free plans. Good marketing platform overall.
2) BigCommerce - is another great website builder for small and big store and startups. It offers a wide range of features, including abandoned cart recovery, product filtering, and automatic shipping calculations. No free version.
3) WooCommerce - is a great site builder if you're looking for an eCommerce website builder to sell online that is easy to use and offers a wide range of features. It's also free to use, which is a big plus if you're on a tight budget as a small business.
Easiest Website Builder
One of the easiest and best website builders in the market is Wix. It's affordable, easy to use, and offers a variety of templates that you can use to create a professional-looking website. Wix, is also responsive, and has all the features which mean that your website will look good on all devices, from desktop computers to mobile phones. Great overall drag and drop builder.
Best Value Website Builder
The best value website builder for small companies is Weebly. It's affordable, easy to use, and offers a wide range of features that will help you grow your brand. It also has a free plan that you can use to create a store website. Drag and drop is perfect for small firms.
Most Popular Website Builder
The most popular website builder is WordPress. It's used by millions of people around the world and offers a variety of features that are perfect for businesses of all sizes. Plus, it's flexible, offers more advanced features and is customizable, which means it is convenient as a business website builder. Easy marketing tools can be integrated.
Free Website Builder for Startups
We have listed the most popular and free website builders that are perfect for a startup or small stores:
1. Weebly: is a free website builder on the market. It's easy to use and has a lot of features that are perfect for small businesses. It's also one of the most affordable website builders, which makes it a great option for startups on a budget. Free version available.
2. Wix: one of the best website builders for startups and for good reason. It's easy to use, has a wide range of features, and is very affordable. If you're looking for a website builder that can grow with your business, Wix is a great option.
3. GoDaddy: has been a web hosting company for many years and offers several features that are perfect for startups. One of these is their GoCentral website builder. This is a great option for those who are not familiar with web design or coding. You can create a professional website in minutes without any prior experience. Free domain names available.
4. Site123: if you're looking for an all-in-one solution that's affordable and easy to use, Site123 is a great option. You can build a website in minutes, without any prior experience. Plus, there are no hidden costs - everything is included. Free version and paid plans are available.
5. Jimdo: this web builder is perfect for startups on a tight budget. Not only is it free to use, but it also has a wide range of features, that you can use to grow your business. You can also upgrade to a paid plan if you need more features in the future.
What's Web Design & Why You Need it?
A web design is the visual appearance of a website. It includes things like the layout, colors, fonts, and images. A web designer will work with you to create a design that's both attractive and functional. There are a few reasons why you might need a web design for your business.
1) Aweb design can help you create and use the best website builder. This is important because it will give your customers a good first impression of your small business websites.
2) The best website builder and design can help you stand out from the competition. If all of the other businesses in your industry have basic and boring websites, a well-designed website will help you attract attention.
3) The design can help you improve your site's usability and eCommerce functionality. A good design will make it easy for visitors to find the information they're looking for on your website.
How Can Web Design Help Achieve Business Goals?
There are a few ways in which web design can help you achieve your business goals:
A web design can help you create a good-looking website. This is important because it will give your customers a good first impression of your business. A well-designed website will also help you stand out from the competition.
It can help you improve your site's usability. A good design will make it easy for visitors to find the information they're looking for on your website. This is important because it will help you convert more visitors into customers or clients.
Web design can help you build a website that is responsive and mobile-friendly. This is important because more and more people are using their smartphones and tablets to access the internet. If your web page is not designed for mobile devices, you will likely lose out on potential customers or clients.
Basics of Web Design
It all starts with a business plan, but if you're planning on designing a web site, there are a few basics that you should know:
Creating a user-friendly experience - with a builder for businesses - should be your number one priority.
Using a web site builder, you should take into consideration things like navigation, overall website design - colors, fonts - and layout.
Make sure that your website design is responsive and looks good on all devices, from desktop computers to mobile phones.
If you plan on using any third-party applications, such as an eCommerce platform, make sure that they are compatible with your web design. Check if they have unlimited storage.
Another important aspect of web design is SEO - you need to make sure that your website is properly optimized for the search engines so that people can find it when they are looking for businesses like yours. Unless you don't want to spend big bucks for google ads.
6. User experience
Finally, you also have to consider the overall UX when you create websites - everything from the navigation to the content needs to be easy to use and understand.
How Much Does a Startup Website Cost in the UK?
The cost of a startup website or a store site can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the size and complexity of the site, the number of pages, and the amount of customization required or the eCommerce functionality.
Generally speaking, a simple website for a startup or business can start at around £500, while a more complex website building for a larger business can cost several thousand pounds. Of course, there are always ways to save money when building a web page, so be sure to shop around and compare prices before making your final decision.
- Basic website: 1-6 Pages £1,500 - £2,500
- Standard website: 6-10 Pages £2,500 - £5,000
- Premium website: 10+ Pages £5000+
- eCommerce website: from £2,000
How to Increase Sales with Simple Popup?
When it comes to increasing sales a business plan is a good start, however, a simple popup can be extremely effective for email marketing. Pop-ups allow you to grab your visitors' attention and convince them to take action. In most cases, pop-ups are used to promote a sale or offer a discount.
Although, you can also use them to collect email addresses or promote your latest blog post. Whatever you decide to use your popup for, make sure it's relevant to your audience and that it has a clear call to action.
Frequently Asked Questions
- CAN I CREATE MY WEBSITE WITHOUT HELP?
Yes, you can create your website without help. There are a number of online resources, such as tutorials and videos, that can help you get started. But it would be a lot easier if you have some assistance or someone with website building knowledge.
- WHAT IS A DOMAIN NAME AND DO I NEED ONE?
A domain name is the address of your website. It's what people will type into their browser to access your company site. For example, our domain name is www.fitdesignldn.com. You will need a domain for your website, and you can usually purchase one through your web hosting provider.
- DO I NEED TO PAY FOR WEB HOSTING?
Yes, you will need to pay for hosting as it is the process of storing your website's files on a server so that they can be accessed by people all over the world. Hosting providers usually charge a monthly fee, and the price will depend on the size and complexity of your website.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DESIGN A WEBSITE?
It depends on a number of factors, including the size and complexity of the site, the number of pages, the built-in tools and the amount of customization required. Generally speaking, a simple website for a startup or small company can be designed in around 1-3 weeks, while a more complex site can take several months.
Of course, there are always ways to speed up the process, as many website builders have paid plans that allow faster and better customization.
- WHAT IS SEO ADN DO I NEED IT?
Search engine optimization, or SEO tools, is the process of improving the ranking of a website on search engines like Google. This can be done by optimizing the website's content, structure, and metadata for search engines.
SEO is important for startups and businesses because it can help them get more traffic to their website or online stores. This increased traffic can then be converted into customers or leads.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WEB DESIGN AND WEB DEVELOPMENT?
Design is the process of creating a website. This includes the design of the website's layout, colors, and fonts. Web development, on the other hand, is the process of creating all the tools and website functionality. This includes things like adding web pages, building forms, and creating databases.
- DO I NEED A WEBSITE DESINGER OR WEB DEVELOPER?
If you're starting a new company and you are planning to design a web page, you'll need both a web designer and a web developer. The designer will help you create a site that looks good and is easy to use, while the developer will help you build the website's functionality and advanced features. You can find both web designers and web developers online or through third-party apps.
- HOW DO I MAKE MY WEBSIT MOERE USER-FRIENDLY?
One of the best ways to make your site more user-friendly is by using design principles that are easy to understand Some of these principles include drag and drop and using simple fonts, keeping your layout simple, and using clear and concise language. Important that websites are easy to navigate, and that all of your vital information is easy to find.
Starting a small business website can be tough, but it's definitely not impossible. If you're on a tight budget, one of the best things you can do is find a web builder and hosting provider that's affordable and will grow with your company.
We recommend using the above-mentioned website builders for small businesses, as they're all great for startups but there are other website builders you may find more suitable. Once you've found the right website builder software, you'll be well on your way to success!
Do You Need Help?
Our talented designers and developers are here to help you with any marketing, website design, content blocks and website builder software-related inquiry. With over 10 years of website builders' experience, we're sure we can help you create websites that are perfect for your small business and affordable for your budget. Contact our support team today to get started!